Job Description role for Windows L3 Resource.
· 5-7 Years experience in administering Windows 2000/ 2003 Server and Active Directory.
· Knowledge of Citrix environment.
· Knowledge of VMWARE
· Will be responsible for the maintenance RIMM Project (Including Remote Installation and Maintenance of existing setup / Server / Servers and installation of new setup / Server / Servers).
· Deal with Hardware vendors like IBM / HP / Dell /. Following up with Vendors hardware & software whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes.
· Responsible for Root cause analysis
· Responsible for Resolving Escalated issues.
· Will have to report the daily issues handled/escalated in the form of Daily reports.
· Will make sure that the Tickets raised per shift are closed in the required time limits and escalated as per the escalation Matrix.
· Define the reasons for unsolved/unattended issues will have to report the daily issues handled/escalated in the form of Daily reports.
· Should be taking conference calls with the customers.
· Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Provisioning Server
· Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Web Interface
· Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Netscaler with Access Gateway Enterprise
· Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Merchandising Server
· Day today handling Citrix Issues/Citrix User Issues
· Farm and Servers Reports / Maintenance
· Citrix XenApp client Issues
Should have more than 6+ years of Windows Server Administration experience preferably with at least 4+ years of hands-on experience and proficiency in managing and maintaining a medium/large environment (at least 100-150 Servers)
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Client Server|
|Key Skills||Administration Executive Administration|