Bsc Agriculture Candidates;
1. Organizing Farmers for Spice Cultivation Under Backward Integration Program and Procuring Pesticide Residue Controlled Raw Material.
2. Should Be Able to Predict the Crop Yield Numbers, Weekly Weather Forecast, Conduct Demo Plots and Reach the Target Quantity as per the Budget Plan.
3. Build the Network and Work On Increasing Backward Integration Program to other Areas.
4. Training / Field Visits and Advising Farmers for Proper Cultivation Aspects to Get More Yields and Updating Same in Online Software.
5. Maintaining Documents like Farmer Pass Book, Sustainable Documents, and Weekly Reports.
6. Informing Procurement and Market Team Weekly About Field Crop Status.
7. Training Staff for Crop Production Activities.
8. Informing Procurement & Market Team Weekly About Field Crop Status and Training Staff for Crop Production Activities
9. Supply Chain Management Cost
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Agricultural Engineering|