COST ACCOUNTANT JOB PROFILE
• Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
• Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
• Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
• Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
• Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
• Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
• Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
• Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
• Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
• Pricing –Product Pricing
ICWA, With 2-3 year in experience in Manufacturing Company.
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 75 Thousand To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Accounts Clerk GST Accountant Accounts Executive Accounts Assistant Finance Coordinator Audit income tax TDS COST ACCOUNTANT|
|Address||Vikas marg Laxmi Nagar shakarpur Delhi|