Kindly note below the Job Description for the opening for Coordinator
Conference&ExhibitionManagementServices India PvtLtd[CEMS India PvtLtd]
Sinceitsinceptionin1992,CEMS,inthisspanof25 yearshasmadeacommendablepresenceasaMULTINATIONALExhibitionOrganizer ofthe regionwithoperationsinover8 countries.Withits GlobalHQinUSA,CEMScarries outits activities from CEMSUSAbasedinNewYork,its own operatedoffices -CEMSChina,CEMSIndia,CEMSBangladesh,CEMSLanka,CEMS-GlobalAsiaPacificSingapore. CEMSIndonesiaandover10associateofficesaroundtheworld.CEMSorganizesover42exhibitionsper annumonall importantsectors ofthetrade and economyin South&South-EastAsia.
• Coordination department will be the central point of contact between CEMS India office and all of its subsidiaries.
• Coordination department will be responsible for the dissemination of information to all the participating companies related to logistical concerns such as visa, passport, and other such concerns.
• Have to provide and maintain all the important information to the marketing team which will be conveyed through other offices.
• Regularly updating the marketing team about any changes in the policies of the CEMS Global.
• All the inquiries received regarding participation in our exhibitions have to be sent to the concerned department and has to be updated.
• All the bookings received has to be sent to the International Coordination department for the necessary updates.
• Invoice instructions have to be passed to the accounts department for the issuance of invoice (Cems USA/ CEMS Bangladesh/ CEMS India).
• All the updates should be timely updated and disseminated.
• Booking list has to be maintained and send to the management accordingly.
• Coordination files have to be maintained on a regular basis.