• Provide first-level technical service support for PC/notebook troubleshooting, servers, Network Devices, IP telephony systems, secure printers, and performs regular bi-monthly preventive maintenance for notebooks.
• Resolve/Troubleshoot internal IT issues (network connectivity, PC problems, software installation, etc.)
• Identify and correctly prioritize user issues.
• Knowledge of Software, Hardware, and Network Lan Wan Wireless
• Knowledge of basic Windows Server 2003 - 2012, Domain, Active Directory, VPN, Webmail
• Can install the solution. Computer repair and peripherals as well.
• It can provide advice and solve problems of using computers to employees within the organization.
• Assist to contact and communicate with hardware vendors and network vendors for technical inquiries
• Contact vendors to arrange faulty part replacements and technical supports.
• Communicate with various levels (C levels, VP, and any employee) of a business team in the Thailand office.
• Able to register laptops to Active Directory Domain.
• Ensure that server and network are functional and lead in troubleshooting when problems occur
• Support daily systems operations and assist with providing general on-site IT support when needed
• Graduate in bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or IT related fields.
• Level 2-3 support
• Have at least 5-7 years’ experience as IT Support or related field.
• Must have knowledge in the operating system (Eg. Microsoft Windows 10, MacOs)
• Familiar with G Suite by Google would be a plus.
• Have knowledge in networking, including LAN and WLAN, remote access technology.
• Good problem solving, organizational, communication skills and service mind.
• Fair command of English.
• Able to travel to branch in various locations
|Experience||3 - 7 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Network Engineer Network Analyst networking LAN WLAN|