• sell and Execute all Products, Packages, and Promotions.
• find a Best-selling Position in the Shop Through Equipment & Marketing Tools (display, Pos).
• identify/ Close Deal for New Outlet Opportunities and Ask for Tds Support Against These.
• inform Warehouse Correctly and Following Through the Loading Process (loading Sheet).
• check Van Stock Regularly to Ensure Continuous Availability.
• execute the Planogram as per Pepsi Standard.
• fill and Rotate all Shelf (fifo) Displays and Equipment to Pepsi Standards.
• use Point of Purchase Material (posm) (cashier Area, Kiosk, Display)
• Make Sure Cooler Condition (cleanliness, Light, Cooling) Following the Marketing Equipment Management (mem) (cooler Department) Reporting Pad and Follow Through Till Job Completion.
• Attend to all Customers as Scheduled in the Journey Plan (keep Your Customer Promise)
• Make Sure of the Safety and Cleanness Vehicle Operation
• Manage Daily Settlement and Collection of Payment
• Ask /support Tds to Update Customer Data, Deactivation, Journey Plan Changes, Etc.
• Record Accurate Measures of Performance.
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Key Skills||Sales Marketing Business Development|