Home Care Nurses
1. Will have to Take Care of the
patient and Do Anything in Relation to the Patient Only. (customised Training Will Be Given to the Candidate Once They Reach Singapore for 21 Days)
2. Will have to Correspond Emails with Doctors and Nurses in Relation with the Patient's Health.
3. We Will have to Monitor the Intake of the Medicine for the Patient and also Feeding Them and Sponge Baths Them if Necessary.
4. Making Sure the Patient's Room, Equipment and Bathroom is Clean and Hygiene.
1. Should have the Passion to Take Care of the Elderly, Special Case of Children and Disabled Patients.
2. Should Be Empathetic, Patient and Understanding.
3. Should Be of Good Cheer with a Good Personality and the Desire to Make a Difference in other People's Life.
4. Basic Knowledge to Handle Computers, Emails, Etc.
5. Must Be Dedicated and Committed.
6. Speak Good English to Read and Write Also.
7. Valid Passport Ecnr with Good Validity.